Reach Home

1 am I finally stepped on my hometown ground.........it was a long journey from Penang to Hong Kong then from Hong Kong to Bahrain then from Bahrain to Riyadh, Riyadh where I will stay there for a while now, there was an experience I had, it made me stop and think a while on how things are normal to me and my culture will be very chocking to others....

on the way from penang to Hong Kong a business man was setting beside me but we had a distance between us for the people to walk through, around half of the journey I saw some phone on the floor , it was the latest Omnia phone , I pick it up then I poke him, when I poked him he looked at me angrily , now I know some people don't like to be touched but he was sleeping, so I cant wave him or call him hey or sir because that will make look stupid, after he stopped his inflaming gaze at me , I asked him sir , is that your phone? he froze for a second, then he looked so amazed while checking his pocket, replying yes it is mine! once I gave it to him , he start looking at me in an amazed way , like I was an angel or something....and he thanked me many times with a smile.........

later on we start talking a while , asked me few questions I answered, then I asked him few others he answered, then it took him a second then he asked me this strange question: why you didn't take the phone, nobody saw you and I wouldn't check my phone not until the end of the flight, and nobody could prove that you took it, then why you didn't?

actually I was amazed by his question more than he was amazed from my previous action!!! is that how people see each others these days? why is it hard to believe that there are people who will help or who will offer to help without asking for something in return.....why can't be people like me ?? there are many like me and better actually!! is it that he lost fate from the place he came from and felt that nobody will do such an action like the one I did with him!! I really felt sorry for someone who really cant have such a small faith in people.....I'm glad with who I'm...

4 comments:

  cinanmoroll

November 5, 2008 at 9:27 PM

that guy also from malaysia?

  Paynobills

November 6, 2008 at 3:26 AM

Hehe I know you're good :P

  Ahmed

November 6, 2008 at 3:02 PM

haha well dont want to say from where , better keep it like that haha

  Ahmed

November 6, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Janice , my point was not to show I'm good -_- .......