Bald and clear

the last few days I almost was going to explode, but in the end i breathed and settled myself and talked to the inner me, so I decided to let go of everything , my problems and my emotions and my thinking , so I decided to go bald as to give myself a new start, just like when a baby is born he will come to this life bald and with a clear mind and a heart, thats why I cut my hair bald to give myself a new heart and mind, and I feel its effective, what worries me before doesn't bother me anymore, I don't know if I can go on like that till I go hometown, but at least now I feel I' m giving space to me and......., we both need space from each other, I hope this will give us both time to think and see how both of us went wrong to the other, and I hope this will make it better between us, because I know we both still have something that link us together, take care my friend I also not sure u read my blog or not haha

1 comments:

  Mary Ann K . / Rockergoddess

September 24, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Ha Ha , thats a great blog you just journaled their . yeah somtimes we all need to cleans our bodies , minds and souls, and thats a great way to do it shavin' it all off . good for you! and don't worry about .... Im sure .... is probably needing some space as well as you do , somtimes you just have to miss eachother to come back around .