Unnecessary Knowledge

through out the years I've been in front of the screen , many years over the internet , searching many stuff around , on how things works and what is there to see , and what technology will be developed , my friends always scold me for finding useless stuff on the internet, I do find useless and unnecessary stuff from time to time, but thanks to that I do feel I'm a very knowledgeable person haha, in fact I can tell u many things you would never heard of it or knew it existed , like did you know that turtles can breathe through their butts!! haha I bet you never knew that ! well it's quite useless to know that!! but how about when some useless stuff become handy and good to know like for example did you know that women when during their periods,their middle fingers shrink.although no one knows why, actually we no need to know why haha, but at least we can tell when a girl is having a period or not, haha I bet not even they noticed it! but it is true ! yet its considered unnecessary knowledge , well what to do , this what happens when you read alot in the internet .it is like corrupting your mind through out the years!! well as long as I enjoy it I will keep doing it.....

0 comments: