Ching ching Tagged me~

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.


1) its 12:50 am and I still didn't study for my tomorrow exam........

2)I can find many nonsense, like videos on youtube or stupid websites, lucky I guess

3)I like to watch animation, movies, tv-series, documentary , but not time for all of that

4)if i fall in love with a person, but i couldn't be with them, I wish i would die for them someday.....

5)I become from 69 KG to 85KG in 2 months

6)I just learned that in our lifetime we eat 3 to 5 hundred thousand bugs. usually about 100,000 spiders and 200,000 flies and around 9 cockroaches

7)I hate cleaning my house if I'm living alone , but if I stay with people , you will see me wash their dishes

8)I'm the only person in the family , who doesn't play a music instrument

9)I eat fast food everyday in my life......

10)I have phobia from cockroaches, but if I saw a girl scared somehow I become a hero hahaha

11)in my hometown I'm always busy doing this and that, in Malaysia I just try to keep myself busy not to think of "her"....

12)I always change the lyrics of the songs......

13)I do actions before I think,and when I think of it sometimes I feel i should have waited....

14)I like to play video games and listen to all kind of music

15)I put my friends first before myself, somehow is not always a good thing to do that.....

16)I LOVE FRENCH FRIES..............



I dont tag anyone, I dont have time for that anyways , need to go and study haha, see you all.......

1 comments:

  rachael

January 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM

gud luck in ur exam....