Doing nothing!

I think I'm going crazy! yes I'm, today I slept from 4 AM till 7 PM ! how come? Why??
I will tell you why! Because I have nothing to do!! wake up , play mafia wars then watch something then sleep then wake up!! check my downloads then sleep again then wake up !order something to eat.......... etc. I'm living in a boring loop where I stay at home most of the time! I need to find someone as free as me to hang out with!

god damn free time makes you think and imagine and the craziest things that it would never happen, I even counted every ceramic on the floor of my house!! 864 pieces! what the hell now its almost 6 AM again! I hope tomorrow I will go out from that loop , even if it's just for a while and eat something with some friend! see you tomorrow!

PS:if you read this and your free!! please SMS me ;)

0 comments: